Sunday, August 16, 2015

Mental Release

Now the rust is out of the pipes, I'll try to write more. 
(P.S: I've been having trouble with my laptop so I have to use a different computer and it messes with my mind.)

Imagine, all the time. Make it loud, make it real. Turn the volume up and get lost in your sound. Sakura rainclouds, drifting on by. Reality doesn’t stand a chance, and that’s the way it should be. Fingers flowing across bowstrings, book pages, typewriter keys, paper. Write your story and leave it behind. Me comes easier than be, if you know what I mean. Heartbeats haunt you, turning into Heart Beasts that chase down the songs you love. White and black, strict lines and the lines become easier to comprehend when you draw them yourself. Take it away and show what always was underneath your skin. Show the raw talent and the perfected product, show the things you know you can do better at, but don’t know how. Take the people that stay, kiss their cheeks, and let them go. It’s the critics you need to win over. Change isn’t easy, but it needs to happen. Let them go and let then grow. Golden leaves flowing in the green breeze, a zephyr of thought blowing everything else away. Storms roll on and leave memories of their silver linings, echoes of their golden noises. Watch the instruments and fade in, fade out as you dance across the keys, a perfect miniature. Listen to the voices change. Don’t look behind, and don’t get stuck down on earth. Dancing angels across my screen, and I see red through the black, with stars scattering every which way. Windows open, and can’t be seen through. When fresh and new meets old and wise, one will learn and one will break. Surprise, surprise, you will never know which one. Yellow and orange, take it away and leave my mind for a while. All these lines, as if they are drawn across my skin, give me peace, give me rest from my restless thoughts. Now take them, and go, repeat these ideas you don’t understand, because that is how you will realize why they were written. 

No comments:

Post a Comment