Tuesday, May 20, 2014

On-The-Road Concert

Dearest of dear readers: My mother the Queen, my brother Superman, and I just now went on a trip. It wasn't long, thirty or so minutes there and thirty or so minutes back, and I let Superman have the front seat so I could be all alone in the back. Well, I put on a new playlist on my iPod, and listened to it on the way there and back. The Queen and Superman listened to the radio and were social while I listened to my iPod.
The point?
The entire time we were on the road, I was in Tokyo, at a concert I had organized. I was nineteen people at the concert, both the twelve people performing and seven people in the front row of the audience. All of those people (the people that I was/were) were undercover agents of a powerful family clan based in Tokyo, gathering covert information on some subjects in the audience.
I bet the Queen and Superman thought I was just being anti-social.
As it was, the concert was a great success, and the mission went almost exactly as planned and the results were more vital than imagined.
...
I do something like this every time I go on a roadtrip.
Meaning that I am usually representing any number of individuals on some adventure that might involve music when I am traveling.
Wow. I never really realized that until today.
Anyway, I just wanted to show you a small part of my incredible, imaginary/alternate reality/parallel universe/multiverse world.
Maybe I'll show you some more sometime.
And thank you for reading, wonderful readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment