Monday, April 7, 2014

Oh Noes! And a Book and a Song, and Some Fluff...

Dearest Readers!
I might not be able to update for a while!
Let me explain. My father the Manager is going with my mom the Queen to Dallas, and my Uncle (Rich) Farmer is going with them.
For two weeks.
And they are depending on me to do my school, milk the cow, and take care of the house. That is a long time for me to be doing that.
As a result, I doubt I'll have much time to write or do anything.
Sorry.
Anyway, I have a book and a song for you!
The book is Divergent.
I loved it.
I devoured it.
But I would recommend it for those readers who are sixteen or older. There are just a couple parts that made for uncomfortable reading, nothing really big, but just...uncomfortable.
That aside, I liked it way better than the Hunger Games!
The song is called "I Don't Care" by Fall-Out Boy. This song is the only thing I've been listening to in my truck. It's got a great big band sound, and I love singing it, too. This is a link, just for you. 
The fluff? I got obsessed with Divergent. I took the quiz, and predictably, tied for Erudite and Dauntless.
Then I thought: what faction would the characters in my book choose? Here is what I came up with.
Dreyken: Dauntless
Aronis: Amity
Deverell: Abnegation
Crev: Erudite
Triss: Candor
Derain: Dauntless
Illusion: Candor
Jess: Dauntless
Balavan: Amity
Avanish: Erudite
Alright, readers, there are the choices of my main characters. I love you to the moon and back, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment