Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Sorrowful Farewell

Dearest, most wonderful Readers....It is time to say goodbye. 
Unfortunately, my life has been quite hectic recently, and this blog is another major time sink that I don't need. I've thought about this for a long time, and I really think that although it is a sad choice, it is the right choice. 
I'm going to close this blog, and Please Don't Keep It Real will be just a memory. 
I'm so sorry. 
If there was any way I could continue it, I would, but my lifestyle isn't exactly conductive to this. I know I promised an incredible surprise for the one year anniversary of the blog, but I can't pull it off, or do anything more. 
In the next week, I will shut the website down. If you like any of my previous writings, save them, because you won't be able to find them anymore. 
Dearest Readers: what day is it? 
Is it April the first? 
Dearest Readers: I win. 
Hahaha, I win! April Fool's! 
The blog will, of course, go on. I will continue trying to post up to eight posts a month, maybe less, but oh, dear readers, I really did get you, didn't I. 

Sorry for the heart attack, readers! 
And I love each and every one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment