Monday, March 31, 2014

Realizations

Howdy, dearest readers of mine,

It's almost April!
But I still managed to fit in eight posts for this month!
Anyway, here is some stuff.
First of all, if you like books, have you ever tried reading comics? Like this one? http://gunnerkrigg.com/ 
And second of all, I think I'm getting older. Darn it. The reason I think I'm getting older is because some ideas that have been floating around in my subconscious have been coming to the forefront of my mind. For instance, I have a new book to write. Like I don't have enough already. And also, I've been thinking of these little phrases that I have been thinking about for a while, but only with half of my mind. Such as:
It is easier to walk into the darkness with the light guarding your back then to come to the light with the darkness watching your back. 
And after that cheerful note, here is my idea for the new book:
Nadir/Zenith is a girl who can change who she is, from a dark shadow on the street to a woman whose powers cannot be hidden. When she is Nadir, the shadow, there is very little of her. So little that no one can really see her or, if they do, just think of her as another person of no consequence. When she is Zenith, the magic-user, it is hard to notice anything other than her. However, magic is rare in her world, and when found, it is persecuted. For that reason, she stays mainly as Nadir, and just tries to exist in her city. This is working until one day, someone sees her. And is able to focus on her and talk to her.
Her powers will be explained better in the book, but for now, that's all I have for you.
Till next time, my wonderful compassionate awesome readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment