Friday, October 18, 2013

Last of Five

Dear, dear readers.
Oh, no.
If you have been attentively watching what's been happening, you will have noticed that the book Last of Five is no longer available here! Oh no!
As it turns out, I have been writing. (No, really?) I have been writing and revising and changing that book so much, I decided that it was too much trouble to post it here. Unfortunately, I believe that you will only be able to read it when it is published, and it will take a long time for that to happen. I haven't even submitted anything to a publisher. Oh dear. BUT I have joined...National Novel Writing Month! Yay!
NaNoWriMo is in November, and you are supposed to write 50,000 words or more to win. I have no idea what will be won, but I am confidently expecting to win it.
Hopefully, you will understand the necessity of me removing the book: it would be too easy for someone to take it and change it and make it their own and publish it. However, this does remind me of a saying a wise person once told me: if you like something on the Internet, download and save it.
Farewell, readers.
Live fully and prosper.
Or whatever that saying is.

No comments:

Post a Comment