Monday, October 14, 2013

Baptized

Readers!
Yay!
So, I know everyone is all excited about Taylor Swift, (I am too, don't get me wrong) but something happened and I must tell you about it!
DAUGHTRY! Yay!
Did I ever tell you what my favorite band is? No? Well, it's DAUGHTRY! Yay!
After their wonderful album Break the Spell in 2011, I waited. It came out about the same time as Taylor Swift's Speak Now and Owl City's All Things Bright and Beautiful. Needless to say, Red happened. And then The Midsummer Station was born. While these wonderful albums came out, on Daughtry Official, Break the Spell was still the 'new release!'
Oh dear!
I was vastly disappointed, and so to show my anger, I stopped checking up on them.
Oh horror!
And now! Now there is a new single out, and an album pending, and I only got the single three days after it was released! Dear readers, I was horrified!
BUT! Oh, wonderful luck, I fell in love with Waiting for Superman, and have forgiven Chris Daughtry everything, (I highly doubt he is aware of my existence) AND his new album, Baptized, is coming out in November! November 19! Yay! I am breathlessly waiting for this new marvel to come out, (and I am duly expected to suffocate sometime before Halloween) and I felt the need to share this with you! And by the way, if I knew how, I would have this song playing in the background now.
Yay!
Anyway, please read my other post, Lightly, and understand that wow, I am a terribly distracted person.

No comments:

Post a Comment