Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello Again!

Hello, all my faithful friends!
Wow! What a ride I've had!
My camp went very well, and I am happy to say that after being a life-long pro-lifer, I am now equipped with the knowledge to go with it!
And now, for news!
My family and I have successfully moved into the new house, and I spent this whole morning happily making a fish trap, (which later caught a freshwater turtle) catching a bucketful of frogs, and getting caught in a dragonfly storm. As you can probably tell, I have adjusted perfectly to this new state.
And now, for bad news. First of all, my new house does not have WiFi. Such a small, invisible thing, and yet so important to us today. As you can probably guess, no WiFi means no posts. I am currently borrowing a nearby relative's computer (I love living so close to people who I'm related to!) and will soon have to fly.
You do know that I have wings, right?
....Or I wish I had wings.
Anyway, the only other piece of bad news is that this afternoon, I got in a dirt bike accident with my brother. I am not yet very good at dirt biking (such an inelegant name!) and I barreled into him, although not at high speed, thank goodness, and right in front of the house. His elbow got dislocated for a second, then popped back together, I had to lay down my bike and scraped up my knee and elbow pretty bad, and the bikes were fine. My brother (who I shall now refer to as Mr. PK) escaped without much damage, my clothes were  more ripped up than I was.
But enough of these worries! I can already hear the computer crying out, "Stop pitying yourself on the internet! You're going to delete this post in a few weeks because it will have blown over by then!"
Does anyone else have a computer that yells at them?
I want to give a shoutout to someone very dear to me, who I had to move away from.
 Jule Samantha, I miss you so much already, and I'm sorry I haven't checked my email in weeks. I still haven't checked my email. But I have a feeling you sent me something sweet and I have to repay it by damaging your swee-*coughcough* I mean, by damaging Mr. PK, affectionately known as Dork.
May we once again see each other where the sky does not hide the sun and the rivers run with fresh clear water.

No comments:

Post a Comment