Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Excuses, Excuses....

Dearest readers....
I'm so tired.
I hate to whine but right now, there is no alternative.
My parents left for a few days, leaving me, my brother, and my college sister at home.
My brother and I have a wonderful tutor who comes over every day and helps us with school, but I was left with the chores, which means: waking up on my own, getting my brother (Who is now to be known as Superman) to wake up, watering the plants, cleaning the house, milking the cow twice a day, and getting the mail.
At first I was like, "I'm going to be so awesome, I'll do a surprise spring cleaning for them!" After the first day, I thought, "No. That obviously isn't going to happen."
Visual Aid:
So I'm sorry, dear readers. I have nothing for you today. 
EXCEPT....An update on the book! 
I can't tell you exactly where I am, but I'll tell you this: I don't think I can get the person I want to draw my cover to draw my cover. <(;_;)> She won't answer my emails. 
I'll keep trying, though, and if you want to see her art yourself, here is her website: http://seraph-inn.com/ 
Anyway, I'm looking at sometime in the end of April, beginning of May to publish. 
Thank you for putting up with me, my wonderful handsome/beautiful readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment