Monday, September 16, 2013

Shakesphere

Hello!
Here is something I wrote after reading Shakesphere for a while.
...AND I'mreallysorryIdidn'tpostanythingforamonth *Gasp* AndI'lltrynottodoitagainsorry!

O, Love! What a wearied subject to jest my heart, yet while my mind starves for want of good tale, how will my soul bind two such divided members? Nay, leave the body, Psyche, soul is the true last, that man may outlive his given Earth-time; how so, then that soul is so burdened with such distractions as wit, will, and wooing? O, cruel love that strays and sways the soul with its plaintive beating, and O, wily mind that confuses my spirit from the true matters of its body bound trial! And yet, love is ever now so common as to be almost bought, bottled, packaged, and delivered at the call of the fickle heart. O, truly fickle heart! Why yet, is heart so essential for courage, honor, blood, and body? Why, truly, is mind so needed for knowledge, wisdom, learning, and those simple processes of life? And yet, putting yourself to rest, ending early this trial, is courting risk. The confusèd soul, I fear is brought too close to this world. Like tallow too close to the flickering flame, it will melt, dissolve, fade into the indifferent air, with nary a trace to show its time or place on earth, save maybe a dark spot on the high ceiling, too high for mortal eyes to behold. O, my soul! Such troubles that you must brave your way through; all while my heart is your ball and my mind your chain, to drag you away from the True Matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment