Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Update

Hello there!
...As you might have noticed, I have not updated anything in a long time. For this, I apologize.
Now, for the part everyone hates: Excuses!
I....
Am moving four states over in two weeks' time.
Just got a new kitten that I have not named.
Am finishing up another year of school. Did I mention that I'm in school?
Am behind in finishing school.
Just went to the library and returned with 11 books, which I read in a week's time.
Just finished an important Tae-Kwon-Do test last Friday.
And I, although born of mortal stock, have absolutely no sense of mortal time, except when to eat, drink, and sleep.
Because of this, I shall soon post a "Sorry" update with a picture of my kitten, just to prove that it is a real kitten, and not a figment of my imagination. I also shall make a poll of names I have thought of for the kitten. And thank you for reading all of these excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment