Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Intro to Don't Keep It Real

Hello. My name is Ivey Vine and I don't like the real world. I love dragons, though, and all the mythical creatures I can read about. As well as disliking the real world, I dislike improper spelling and grammar. 
I started this blog because I have many, many more worlds I have created in order to escape the terrible menace of the real world. And I also want to share them all. Please, if you have worlds of your own, don't keep them for yourself. Write a book. Make a blog. Write an online comic, if drawing is your thing. 
Because keeping several worlds in your head is bound to cause internal damage. 

1 comment:

  1. Please don't block me for my grammar woes....

    May God bless your endeavors here and the Holy Spirit guide your words.

    ReplyDelete